FAVOURITE LIP PRODUCTS FOR SUMMER!
Lipstick is such a timeless beauty product isn't it?? No matter what new trends emerge in the beauty industry- highlighters, contour palettes, what have you - lipstick has remained a staple in every makeup bag. A bold, classic red lip can make you feel strong, sexy and confident. A neutral nude can make you feel fresh, and show off your natural beauty. I LOVE a good a lipstick. I'm obsessed with neutral shades, but give me a bright coral ANYDAY during the summer. You don't have to wear much makeup to amp up your look with a solid lip. So with all of that said - here are my absolute favourite picks for spring and summer!
- Mac Amplified Lipstick in “Blankety” (this is by far my all-time favourite nude. If all else fails this is my go-to, everytime!)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in “Pillow Talk”
- GlamGlow PoutMud Wet Lip Balm Treatment in “Birthday Suit”
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in “Super Natural”
- L’oreal Colour Riche L’extraordinare Lip Gloss in “Nude Ballet”
- Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm in “Pink Honey”
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in “It’s a Strike” (This one is no longer being offered by MAC *sad face*. But if it ever makes a return you need to get it ASAP!)
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in “Bound”
- MAC Amplified Lipstick in “Vegas Volt”
- MAC Matte Lipstick in “Tropic Tonic”
- MAC Matte Lipstick in “Lady Danger”